765 E 750 N
Provo, UT 84606
208 515 1452
- Dedication to building a career in the professional community
- Highly motivated
- Leadership ability
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Receptionist, David M. Kennedy Center for International Studies
Brigham Young University — August 2015 - Present
- Establish a professional and organized front desk of the administrative office.
- Process credit card payments for various clubs and events.
- Provide outstanding service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Manage appointments for the assistant director of the Kennedy Center.
Concessions Director and Manager, Starlight Mountain Theatre
Meridian, ID — March 2015 - August 2015
- Provide superb customer service while under extreme pressure.
- Create and streamline processes to increase efficiency.
- Organize checks and balances to ensure workplace honesty discourage fraud.
- Train and manage 15 employees.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors.
Guest Relations, Roaring Springs Water Park
Meridian, ID — March 2012 - August 2013
- Maintain professionalism in the main office.
- Manage the radio system of the water park.
- Make announcements over the loud-speaker.
- Host special guests and birthday parties.
- Train new employees for the admissions department.
Senate Page, Idaho State Senate
Meridian, ID — January 2012 - February 2012
- Maintain perfect confidentiality in the workplace.
- Keep track of bills and laws that were being processed.
- Manage paperwork for the Senate Education Committee.
- Organize and deliver mail.
- Ran errands for various senators.
Available upon request.